Our CEO Charles Read is a decorated Marine Veteran. He has been asked to speak at the Denton County Veteran's Entrepreneurship Boot Camp. He will be giving a 30-minute lecture about "How I Started My Business and the Lessons Learned in the Process". This segment is specifically designed for Management in Start-Ups and Newly Established Businesses.
Come out and listen to Charles' advice and words of wisdom! We would love to meet you!
Come check us out! Booth 2057
We will be offering free education classes on the spot!
June 4-5, 2017 beginning at 10 am and the start of every hour. Classes are both days and last 15 minutes each.
- 10 a.m. Beating the IRS at its own game. What to do when you get a letter from the IRS.
- 11 a.m. Independent contractor or an employee, and how to pay them.
- 1 p.m. She quit and filed for unemployment. Avoiding unemployment claims.
- 2 p.m. Payroll taxes: avoiding pitfalls and mistakes, and staying compliant.
- 3 p.m. How to get commissioned staff to do the work you give them.
- 4 p.m. Why you need an employee handbook and how to write one.
Orlando/Orange County Convention Center
Show Guide - Check out our ad on page 57.
New York City, NY
Charles Read, President and CEO GetPayroll and SIMON, will be mentoring at Dallas Startup Week! Stay tuned for details.
What is Dallas Startup Week?
Dallas Startup Week is a free, five-day celebration of our community that builds momentum and opportunity around entrepreneurship.
Dallas's BIGGEST business networking event of the year!
Come by BOOTH 514 and meet us at the Dallas Small Business Expo. It's free to attend. Demo our services, learn more and take advantage of our show specials, offered exclusively at the expo.
Contact Devon Kirk, Marketing Manager, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org Hope to see you there.
Dallas Convention Center, Hall A
Attendance is free. Click here to register online.