Designed exclusively for micro-businesses with up to 10 employees.
The first true GREEN payroll, 100% paperless. 100% online.
100% available on your smartphone and every other e-device.
SmartPay technology. Run payroll in 3-clicks.
It's all LITERALLY at your fingertips.
Exceeds the needs of 74.76% of all businesses in the United States.
(3,838,000 out of 5,134,000).
Affordable and all inclusive pricing starting at only $20 per payroll.
No fees unless you run a payroll! No monthly fees. No hidden fees.
- Employer self registration in minutes.
- 100% employee self onboard including W-4 and I-9. Employer receives alert when employee completes onboarding.
- Dashboard home screen with all key features needed to manage payroll.
- Live countdown ticker with automated text message alerts 48 hours, 24 hours, 8 hours, 4 hours, and 30 minutes before payroll is due to help keep payroll on time. Ticker changes color from green to orange to red as you get closer to your due date/time.
- Ticker countdown auto resets for next payroll.
- Run SmartPay in 3-clicks for repeat payrolls.
- Edit last payroll to run a new payroll in under 10-clicks.
- Easy fingerprint confirmation for added security and ease.
- Siri voice activated payroll.
- Get alerts with payroll to-do's.
- Pay payroll taxes, and federal, state, unemployment taxes automatically.
- Pay through direct deposit or debit card.
- Next payroll automatically set up to run.
- Link payroll runs to auto send report to accountant.
- Lifetime employee portal to view forms and check stubs.
- Manage all employee data. Customize each employees payroll earnings and deductions codes.
- View payroll history and run custom reports. Email or download into iBooks.
- Update and edit company information.
- Calculate and record manual checks.
- FAQ section with video tutorials.
- Refer a friend and earn free payrolls.
- Free Download from App Stores.
SIMON is out to revolutionize the payroll industry.
With our exclusively designed SmartPay system micro businesses up to 10 employees can do their payroll in 3 simple clicks to their smartphone. Starting at only $20 per payroll, all-inclusive, there are no additional fees of any kind. The only truly paperless payroll, SIMON is free to download from the app store.
The Problem We Are Solving With SIMON
Micro-businesses up to 10 employees are overcharged and under served by payroll providers. 3,838,000 micro-businesses out of 5,134,000 (in 2016) typically got ignored and were charged payroll fees that they simply could not afford, leaving them to figure it out on their own resulting in payroll errors and costly IRS penalties.
We set out with a single focus: to provide a service that micro-business owners can do that is so easy there’s no worry about doing payroll wrong and getting fined by the IRS. With the convenience of a smartphone app and thumbprint confirmation, payroll is literally at-your-fingertips, anywhere, anytime.
What is innovative about SIMON
- There is no other payroll app available on the market today.
- There is no other 100% Green paperless payroll service on the market today.
- There is no payroll company on the market today that focuses solely on the micro business with up to 10 employees that needs streamlined services and very affordable pricing to run their payroll.
March 21, 2017
GetPayroll Formally Launched SIMON© 3-Click Paperless Payroll App for Micro Businesses At SXSW
GetPayroll, a full service, digital payroll and tax compliance service for businesses of all sizes, officially launched the world’s first green and completely digital payroll app solution - SIMON - for micro-businesses (10 employees or less) at a news conference on the Trade Show Floor of the Interactive Festival at South-By-Southwest (SXSW) on Monday, March 13th. Available by the end of this month through Apple's App Store, SIMON (Android launching shortly thereafter) is completely paperless and focuses solely on micro businesses, which accounts for 75 percent of all businesses in operation today. They are now looking for beta testers to test the app before the official launch...
March 7, 2017
GetPayroll To Officially Launch SIMON At SXSW Press Conference
GetPayroll, a fully assisted, digital payroll and tax compliance service for businesses of all sizes will use South-By-Southwest (SXSW) as the official platform from which to formally introduce the world’s first green and completely smartphone app payroll solution for owners and operators of micro-business (10 employees or fewer). Currently, there is no other payroll company that is available as an app, completely paperless, and focuses solely on micro-business to gives them exactly what they need at a price they can afford.
The product launch will take place at a News Conference and live product demo on Monday, March 13 from 2:00 until 2:45 PM at Booth #1026-1028 from the SXSW Interactive Trade Show in the Austin Convention Center...
March 2, 2017
Supporting The Next Wave of Entrepreneurs, Millennials
GetPayroll(TM) Disrupts Financial Tech Industry with Payroll App Designed Exclusively for Micro-Businesses with Up to 10 Employees
According to a report by Bentley University, documented through Forbes.com, roughly 25% of the current United States population is made up of millennials. With this new generation emerging as a true force in the workplace, the traditional business model has begun to become a thing of the past. The study also revealed that 67% of millennials’ main goal is to start their own business, rather than work their way up the “corporate ladder” like their parents and grandparents. As the future continues to trend toward this younger, more tech-savvy generation, a new financial tool also needs to emerge to help these start-ups thrive in a unique entrepreneurial environment...
February 7, 2017
SIMON(TM) Says, Take Control Of Payroll In Three Simple Steps
GetPayroll(TM) to Launch New Product in App Store for Micro-Business Owners on Sunday, March 12,at SXSW 2017 Interactive Trade Show, Booth #1026, 1028,
Austin Convention Center Austin, Texas.
According to the US Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, in 2016 there were 2,857,000 businesses with fewer than five employees and 981,000 businesses with five through nine employees. That’s 3,838,000 out of 5,134,000 total registered businesses, each of which is required to pay their employee(s) on a regular basis...