Setting up a child support deduction or garnishment is a 2-part process.
- Click the EMPLOYEES tile on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Double click on the necessary employee to access their personal information.
- Click CHILD SUPPORT on the left-hand menu bar. Click the ADD button and enter the new information (Priority, case #, state origin, and agency) and click SAVE (floppy disk icon).
- NOTE: if the agency that you need is not available, please contact us and we can add it.
- Click on SCHEDULED E/D’s on the left-hand menu bar.
- Click the ADD button and select the appropriate garnishment or child support code.
- In the SEND TO field, select AGENCY.
- This will activate a sub-menu for you to select the agency name and the case number.
- Once this information has been populated, click SAVE.
If you have any questions on how to set up a child support deduction or garnishment, please give us a call at 972-353-0000.