The Little Black Book of the Beauty Biz, Volume 1 by Charles Read and Devon Kirk
Written for YOUR beauty business by experts with 55 years’ experience in business ownership and the beauty industry – THE RESOURCE you never even knew you needed. Never before talked about, but crucial to your business’s survival.
Grab your copy today and learn how to:
- Leap ahead of your competition.
- Tackle payroll, taxes, and compliance with ease.
- Win unemployment claims.
- Steer clear of government penalties.
- Keep your staff happy and productive.
- Brand your business like a pro.
- And much, much more!
Table of Contents Highlights
- How to Pay an Independent Contractor or an Employee and Everything In-between
- She quite and filed for unemployment. How to avoid unemployment claims.
- Payroll, Taxes, Compliance. Oh My!
- How to beat the IRS at its own game. What to do when you get a letter from the IRS.
- How to get commissioned staff to do the work you give them.
- The Employee Handbook/Policy Manual. An essential component of your business makeup (pun intended).
- The importance of an Employee Handbook/ Policy Manual Acknowledgement document.
- Semi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Payroll To-Do’s
- How to successfully create your brand and start building your social media presence.
- Interviews: Do’s and Don’ts. Also, questions you should avoid and what you can ask instead.
- What’s a PEO and how can it affect me?
- Mean Tweets: True stories from salon and spa business owners.